Master IJO JewelerWilliams Jewelry is a member of The Independent Jewelers Organization (IJO), which offers us extensive buying opportunities, allowing us to bring the top fashions and best prices to our clients. The organization also allows us to buy directly from the cutters through their offices in Antwerp, Belgium, the diamond capital of the world.
The Independent Jewelers Organization itself is an organization focused on continuing education, offering seminars on both Gemology and Industry Trends, which promote consumer protection. IJO’s GIA Title Program is a comprehensive gemological and business education program available to us.
Members have the opportunity to attend two trade shows a year where our top manufacturers exhibit the latest fashions in fine jewelry. We also have the opportunity to attend many educational seminars and to discuss with other members better ways to serve you, our clients.
• Registered Jeweler and Certified Gemologist Appraiser of the American Gem Society.
• Diamonds, Colored Stones, Gem Identification, and Gemologist diplomas from the Gemological Institute of America.
• Past President of the Indiana Jewelers Association.
• Williams Jewelry is an Accredited Gem Lab of the American Gem Society.
• Member of the Indiana Jewelers Association
• Member of the American Gem Society
• Member of the Independent Jewelers Organization
• Member of the Greater Bloomington Chamber of Commerce
• Registered Accredited Business of the Better Business Bureau