Williams Jewelry was founded in 1911 by Ed Williams. The music and jewelry store was originally located on the West Side of the downtown square, and moved to the present location about 1925. The store remained in the Williams family until Ed Williams passed away.
In 1953, the Williams family sold the store to Don Thoma, a 4th generation jeweler from Sidney, Ohio. Because of the fine reputation of the Williams store, Thoma decided to leave the name unchanged, and continue to build on that outstanding reputation. For over 50 years, the store has continued under the Thoma family guidance, with 5th generation jeweler, Mark Thoma, the current owner.
The store features a large showroom that displays the latest in quality gold, silver, diamonds, and gemstone jewelry. Giftware selections include handbags, clocks, writing instruments, billfolds, jewelry boxes, picture frames, and baby gifts. We also offer a large selection of items that can be personalized by engraving.
We are members of the Independent Jewelers Organization (IJO), which is the largest jewelry-buying group in the world. This allows us the opportunity to make extraordinary diamond and jewelry purchases, and offer the latest styles at very competitive prices.